Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:30 PM

Hello earth! I'm back to revive this dead site! :D
Anyway, I've started my attachment 2 weeks ago~
I've been eating the same bread everyday from Four Leaves, 3 for $1.80.
And drinking the same iced coffee every morning from Ya Kun, $2.
(Because of the stupid insomniaxzxz. Every night is like eternity to me, when I wished I was at tired as I was in the morning and afternoon.)
Eating different food for lunch everyday, which costs me like $5 plus.
Summing up I'm spending about 10 bucks everyday for meals at work, freaking expensive with not very nice food.
Now I'm starting to miss the Meatball soup and Yi Mian at FC6, delicious and cheap. D:
So far I've been learning things like TBF & AMADEUS at work.
I swear the commands are never ending. D:
But at least I did felt a tinge of happiness when I got my 10days allowance from the company! :D
I'm so looking forward to the end of month when I will get my allowance again and it shall be my motivation for the rest of the five months!
On the other hand I was a little pissed because the boss asked us to use our brains, damn humiliating.
As if we're not using our brains?! And he didn't get the situation right in the first place. Spells Ridiculous.
Only those who were there will understand.
Plus we're splitted into shifts now. Although not officially working. D:
I'm working Monday to Thursday morning shift, 10.30 to 6.30.
Friday and Saturday afternoon shift, 12-8. zomg 8 means 8 plus end work already. Saturday gone.

Anyway I'm happy because my uncle gave me a brand new iphone! :D
I think I've the best uncle in the world~ YAYS.
But I'm not using it yet till I buy casing and stuffs. Hehe. :D
Ugh, work tomorrow.





Beauty is whatever gives joy.