Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:20 AM


Have a good cry.
Wash out your heart.
If you keep it inside, it'll tear you apart.



Hope my friends are all well after getting their 'A' level results!
I feel that getting results are so scary. :S
So I met up with FanWJ for dinner just now before I went to Fuhua (I was super late)!
I saw Grace Oba and she was grinning from ear to ear, I think she had really good results. :D
Plus the burnt ThamKK who went to sentosa this morning, saw lovely Cheryl, Derek and Jason too, with a bunch of juniorsss.
And I walked home with Jian Xing, his favorite pastime: Walking home! (:
Life's so boring now! D:
Everybody is either working or having attachment. :/