Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Thursday, February 18, 2010, 10:54 PM

Hello world, Happy Chinese New Year! (:
My CNY was utterly boring this year, totally no feel at all. ):
All I did on the first day was visiting 2 grandparents' place and slept everywhere I go as I only had like 3-4 hours of sleep.
Everyone said I'm taller(YAY!), and is tall enough not to wear heels(because I wore 4.5 inch heels, yay so proud of myself I didn't fall). Anyway whatever.
Watched Percy Jackson with my cousins on the second day and the movie was very cool with all the giant gods and demi gods! (:
Town was quiet like never before on the first day of CNY other than couples walking up and down the streets.
Had Sakae for dinner with G and a few drinks at The Sanctuary by IndoChine and I totally love that place! The live band and everything. (:
Yesterday was gambling session at YC's place and I did the most random thing of my life: Meet Fabian at the coffeeshop near CU for a chat when I reach back Jurong at 11 plus pm.
Damn random but it was a nice chat with him, telling me all the good and bad stuffs about ITP, which made me feel worried all over. ):
Had a shock at 2am, got tricked by the 'expensive private logistics mailer'.
Anyway, thanks alot! (:

I know I have to start studying but totally no drive. D:
I NEED TO START!