Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Monday, December 28, 2009, 11:59 PM

Things aren't going well for me today.
Thousands of doubts running through my mind now and I have no idea how to start with.
Life's unfair and it's just too bad so sad.
Whee, I suck today, totally!
Obstacles are coming my way and I hate how things are working this way now. Sulks.
Just because everything accumulated from the start of the day. !@#$%^&*()
Okay, some days are better than others, today was just not my day. (:
Need to get this mess together first! Maybe some chocolates would help. :D