Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 8:10 PM

#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*!
Decided to go and meet my sec sch class's girls that evening.
Went NYNY to eat and talk a little. Finally saw them, especially OBA.
After that went home at 11 plus, rot until 12 plus.
Then Glen decided to drive me out to dou feng~
At first I was quite worried because he don't have official license but only an aussy license.
But it turns out fine and safe. Was driving around the neighborhood and Jurong West.
He drove past Fuhua(my sch) before he went to drive past to take a look at Yuhua(his sch).
And then we went around Bukit Batok and bought 7up & vodka.
Went back to carpark and drink in the car, told him everything I wanted to tell.
Luckily I still have this friend staying at the opposite block from me.
Although he sometimes do dangerous things, like secretly took his dad's car key and drove around with the risk of getting caught, being very irritating for being such a PS-er, always talk nonsense but he always hear me out when I need someone to talk to.
Trying to get over and done with everything.
So I shall apologize for everything, all I've done. Sorry that I've caused all these, all my freaking fault okay?
Not your fault, not your friend's fault, never anyone's fault but mine, I'm the one who's unreasonable and lied all my way. Okay, I'm the bad person so full stop.
Was freaking tired by the time I reached home, too much for me to take for the day, so I fell asleep right away at 3.
Next day Yum Cha buffet at Chinatown!
Because I slept with my lenses on, my eyes were freaking tired and painful + red. ):
Rot at town after that at usual place, went to mahjong & play cards at AMK until 6 plus am.
Was super duper seh while playing mahjong, lost $2.60.
Woke at 3 plus today, MOS burger and trained home!
The rain was so heavy just now and I attempted to run home.
But my birks was soaked and it slips. ): So I have to walk home in the rain and get drenched like free.
Anyway it felt good walking in the rain once in a while!
And I think I've got a lost mail! Zz.
Plus I've got a going-to-sick-soon feeling. Gosh, better not!
Zz, saying something is ugly and end up following so. Yucks!

Yay to Chivas Brother!
Okay, going to watch my Bai Jia Le, bye!

"The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."
- George Orwell

Christmas is cominggggggggggggggggggg! :D