Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Monday, September 14, 2009, 1:09 AM



Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
-Victoria Holt

Oh well, I slept at 5am just now and only woke at around 2pm in the afternoon.
My day was actually spent watching dvds and now I just ended episode 8 of Gossip Girl.
Now I'm wondering how do I spend my day tomorrow.
Well, the week just ended and I hope the coming week will be a good one.
I'll just keep myself as occupied as possible. (:
And I'm trying not to bring yesterday's troubles to the start of my new day. ~
Plus I've finally made my decision, I'm not going back for band. (:
I hope life would be better for me, at least for now and for the next semester.
Looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday! ~
My head hurts pretty much right now, so I'm off.
Still alive and standinggggggg.