Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Monday, July 6, 2009, 12:08 AM

Yesterday was TTP project for the whole day !
Went to many places to take video but the time taken was only few minutes or seconds.
So most of the time we were just slacking around and eat and lame. ~
As usual, late a little. Apparently, everyone was late except kk the punctual. ~.~
Was drenched last night because despite the rain, we have to complete the parts we need to take for the day.
I was actually hoping that I could get sick and skip school today but was too strong to get sick.
So, too bad for me. Missed the morning makeup lesson because I went back to sleep. ~
Have been busy watching Boys Over Flowers, so touching.
Gu Jun Pyo is so sweet la ! Too sweet to be true or rather won't happen in real life at all.
Both GJP & Kim Bum are very handsome. ~~

I hope I won't repeat what I did just now.
I shouldn't feel that way.
I really tried my best, but it just don't feel right for me whenever I step in.
If I do it again, I'd probably leave.
There's band today.
There's band on Wednesday.
There's sectionals on Thursday.
There's sectionals on Saturday.
Sad life.
Feel like changing my phone number, hate it.

There's lesson at 9am tomorrow, oh well.
Watch some BOF before sleeping. ~