Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Sunday, July 19, 2009, 9:07 PM

Yesterday was sectionals in the morning.
As usual, I was late for an hour plus, cause I'm freaking tired.
I snoozed for an hour plus and I bet I will continue to sleep if not because of HS's call.
So hop off to school for sectionals for less than an hour and it ended.
So I continued some self practice with Fabian while waiting for the person to come and let us try the new ligatures.
The new ligatures are nice to play with, it totally camouflage with the mouthpiece and you won't feel that it's there.
Simple Ring design, 35 bucks.
After that left to JP and walk around alone, to look for section ties.
But Jerry & Faith eventually bought for the section that day.
Walk for an hour plus while waiting for sister and cousin to finish watching Harry Potter. -.-
And then had an early dinner at Dian Xiao Er. (:
Super sinful for me, but it was delicious.
Hence, my slimming plan failed terribly once again. D:
I can feel my tummy growing and cellulites settling themselves down layer by layer on my thighs. ):
I must start my sit-ups every night, really.

Today, I dragged myself out of the bed reluctantly and went to school for GEMS project.
Finished up everything in about two hours. (:
Attempted to do RWPS, but failed, not much progress till now. ):



Have been liking Orange recently, but I don't like to eat Orange.
Of course, Orange is not my favourite colour though.
Happy fingers.



Got myself a Henna during the trip down to Little India for the tour.
It's fading already. D:

1.5 litres of Pokka Green Tea beside me, best ! (:
Concert is next week, I foresee another hectic week ahead. ):
Off to ride the wacky duck project. ~.~

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to Yan Ping ! :D