|
♥ Let Thy Words Be Few.
| |
Singapore Poly, DTRM. DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ . Icon: reruntherace |
Saturday, July 25, 2009, 3:10 PM
![]() When it all falls apart, I'm glad I have my friends around me. I'm glad to have friends giving me support. Calling & asking me not to get so stress. Take some breaks to do things I like so that I can get happy. To stay strong no matter what happens and everything. People who I've never thought will talk to me came to talk to me. I feel really thankful to have them, and they really helped a lot. Just a small talk makes me feel much better. So yeah, no matter what I still have my friends right? Yep, so I will do my best tomorrow because my super 10 classmates will be coming over to watch us(YY & me)! :D I have the best class ever! (: Oh yeah, really getting sorethroat, adding on to my flu. D: Anyway, I really need a haircut, I feel so unkempt luh. After the concert okay? Yes! There is bound to be something which will always spoils your day. It depends on how you look at it and how much you can take it. |