Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 9:49 PM

Whee, First Of July.

Yesterday was FMAH paper, pretty okay.
Today's TTP paper, prepare to fail or maybe already failed.
All my marks are flying away from me, cause I couldn't remember all those codes, plus always chose the wrong answers in MCQ which is true.
DIE LA ST. ZZ.
Have been TTP-ing after exams these few days, therefore dragging my study time + too tired to study. ):
Today's paper was damn early, I swore I nearly gave up getting myself out of the bed.
2 hours plus of sleep, 8.30am paper. My eye balls nearly drop out la.
So now, I have to go on to IHRO cause I haven start ever since I got home. Kill me please.
I'm so depriving of sleep now, I need SLEEP, so desperately.
IHRO have so many proceduresssssss. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.
Housekeeping is like quite lame, seriously.
Have to dig out my Telecommunications notes later + memorize all the procedures and stuff.
Wahlao, can't stand myself, still over here. Zz.
Okay, having a slight headache now, maybe because of lack of sleep.
Such a sad life.
Oh yeah, my letter finally reached Aussie safely. Wahah so fun, took 10 days.
I strongly believe Glen won't have the time to drop by post to mail me Nougats. ~.~
Bye Aussie Nougats.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURES REGISTRATION PROCEDURES REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
1) Identify Guest Status
2) Formulate the Registration record
3) Room & rate assignment
4) Establish credit
5) Complete check-in procedures
6) Room the guest
7) Modify Registration record

Okay, seriously I have to go study or maybe get a nap before studying.
Burpp.