Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Sunday, July 12, 2009, 7:35 PM

Went out for sectionals in the morning yesterday, and was late as usual. ~
Sat beside HS to waste my time off while waiting to meet my friends in the late afternoon.
She was doing her project & I was super bored. So I fell asleep & etc.
Then went down to band room and saw Vanessa sitting outside alone doing the props for Godzilla.
Being super nice, I helped her out. Wahaha, what a great senior I am. (:
Time's up and I went to meet half the class at Chinatown.
I bet the upcoming IHRO presentation will be damn interesting.
All the groups are so creative in their videos. ~
Dinner after that with almost half of the class and went down to the flea at SAM.
The weather didn't do any justice, and was pouring the whole night.
Mind Cafe after that till 1am & walked back to hotel.
8 of us sat on two beds playing the board game we rented till 4am & went out to Mac for breakfast.
Trained back at 6 plus going 7. Met Glen awhile & went back home.
Slept & woke at 5. (:

My sister saw Raymond Lam at City Sq when she went in to Malaysia to walk.
My cousin went to see Raymond Lam at JP yesterday & she's still high over it.
I bet Raymond Lam looks stunning in real life.

I want to buy a chinchilla in the future, i think they're so super cute.







Pugs are cute too. They're not even ugly at all.





Hopping off to couzzie's house for a moment!

Anyway, buy IBM tickets from me okay ! :D