Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 12:16 AM

Seriously, I think I'm dead!
I have so much things to complete and I'm still watching tv just now.
So everything is just dragging & dragging on for me.
I have to catch some sleep soon because I've to wake freaking early for tomorrow, reach Little India at 8am.
The actual tour is on Friday but have to get some stuffs done with our tour tomorrow.
So the rest of my days are 8am, 8am & still 8am.
I don't think I even have time to study for accounting and I think I'm in deep deep trouble.
F&B is due so soon & we really got to get it done soon but it's like barely there.
Ugh, should stop living in self denial, not much time left.
Deprive of sleep, kind of irritated by today too. :/


Bustling.