Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Thursday, July 9, 2009, 12:54 AM

I've just finished watching Boys Over Flowers. ~
Today was a trip down to Little India for a walk.
Have to do a project on planning a tour for the class, our group was Little India.
Get to know different kinds of stuff which I've never know before, do you know?
So yeah, quite interesting. But I guess we'll have to go down again to really plan & time the routes we're going.
Kind of rush cause the report have to be handed up next week, and we barely have time to go down again.
I'm glad we did go today, at least we know roughly what to do now.
Should be going down again during the weekend hopefully, so everything won't be lining up next week.
Things to be done soon will be RWPS report and prepare ppt for presentation, TTP report and so on.
There's sectionals at 5.30-7.30 tomorrow after my pathetic timetable 8-6.
How tiring can it get. ):

Anyway, there's I Believe in Music Concert coming up on 26July Sunday, 5pm at Singapore Polytechnic Convention Hall.
Tickets at $8, buy from me okay ! Let me know ! :D

Whee, just received a surprise call from glen asking me to open my door.
And a big pack of Nougat was sitting at my doorstep! :D
He just got back and is leaving again on Monday.
Wahaha. Okay, I have to wake early for lessons tomorrow. ~
Byeee.