|
♥ Let Thy Words Be Few.
| |
Singapore Poly, DTRM. DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ . Icon: reruntherace |
Friday, July 3, 2009, 5:18 PM
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER.Today's paper, I'm already mentally and physically prepared to fail. Blanks here and there, as expected for not studying. Well, I really wanted to study but nothing just goes in. And started studying only at 3am, tell me how to study ? I really tried, but gave up at 5. Yesterday Lydia, Viting, Clarence, KK and me stayed in school till 12 plus for project. Some lights & fans went off and we're still right inside. Quite fun though, cause all our minds went off. Cabbed home. Seriously, why can't we hand in our projects after tests but today ? So the result was no time to study. Reached home at around 1am, print everything needed. Seriously, I don't like to be disturbed especially when I'm already so tired. Got it ? Resort to writing down a list of 'Things to Do' before I went home yesterday. Plus having gastric for living my day off with a little maggi in the morning, 2 nuggets, 2 drumlets and 1 banana cake yesterday. No time to eat + too tired to find things to eat. Although I wanted to lose weight, but not don't eat la. Late at night, there's seriously nothing for me to eat. Zz. So with just blinking 2 hours plus of sleep, read a little notes & hop off to school to complete the project, bind, print & stuffs. TTP & FBM projects handed in today just now, before and after the test. What a relief. Just that did not study for this paper, all screwed up. I'm so friggin' tired with these little amount of sleep. :/ Nearly gave up just now, wanted to get a MC for re-test. But drop the idea cause heard the re-test is a killer. But to me, I think it's still no difference cause I'm still failing. Pissed off, it's a 100 marks paper again. At least, tests are over. Projects piling up again when the next half of the semester starts. And the thought of getting back results, end of my life manxz. I guess I should enjoy the remaining of my life now, tsk. Whee, quite a number of dramas to watch, especially Boys over flowers to catch up with conversations on Goo Jun Pyo and Kim Bum. ![]() 12+ am, silence in FC6. (: |