Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 12:34 AM

Awfully tied down with projects and band.
I've been doing projects almost everyday this week & having band almost everyday too.
Now, I have TTP, IHRO, FBM, RWPS & PFP projects on hand.
Concert is like next week and we are now having intensive practices.
Even my Saturday is going to be occupied with band & PFP project.
I'm not done with them and my running notes weren't that well too.
I've not get my notes right & practice them well enough. I've no time for them.
I can't possibly pull my section down by bluffing through.
Seriously, I think I need a breather or maybe someone to talk to.
I'm not that kind of person who can handle stress very well.
One of my closest best friend, Glen, who lives only a block away from me went to Aussie.
I've no one to confide in when I wanted to get out of my house for a short break.
My other friends all live far away from me & I mean very far.
HS lives quite a distance from me too, needs traveling time between us.
I can't possibly add on to her burdens knowing that she have her own problems too.
I'm tired, I need sleep.