Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Saturday, June 13, 2009, 12:45 PM

Yesterday's birthday celebration for YY & Iraimi at Fish&Co was very successful.
Almost all in the class turned up, for the first time. :D
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY IRAIMI THE CLASS REP! ~
Everyone's turning 18, when's my turn? ~
Went home very late, no bus anymore, only train.
Luckily glen called & ran to CG station to walk me home. x.x
Long day out.
Really wanted to watch Drag Me to Hell ! ):

My whole family went to Malaysia, but different parts of Malaysia.
Parents & Cousins' families all at Genting.
Sistys and Grandma to JB for a walk.
I'm too tired, so I didn't choose to wake up no matter how my sisty nag beside me.
My uncle just went to his friend's place in Malaysia.
I'm abandoned in Singapore. D:
Anyway, I've been a very good girl since I woke up !
I packed everything, vacuum the house, washed the plates and cups, kept everything neat & nice.
So proud of myself!
I wanted to mop the floor but I forgot what to add in the water to mop. Soap? D:
Okay, I shall wash the clothes later and throw them into the washing machine. ~
Spells FREEDOM ! :D