Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Monday, June 22, 2009, 10:12 PM



Let Love Down by Lady GaGa ~ ♥

Collected my phone today and walked around alone. (:
I started reading up on BLAW already.
Hopefully I can start on accounting tmr, a very tough topic. ):
Gobbled down a mini tub of Ben&Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie just now. Yummy!
Feeling much better thereafter!
For the rest of the week I shall push myself to study. o.o
Tonight I shall read up the rest of BLAW and complete my TTP ppt, hopefully.
Really wish I could do things faster. ):
Anyway, byee.