|
♥ Let Thy Words Be Few.
| |
Singapore Poly, DTRM. DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ . Icon: reruntherace |
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 12:00 AM
I really dread going to school everyday, early in the morning.And could only go back at night. It really tires me out, totally. I think I'm breaking down into pieces soon, cause I can feel a part of me flying away each time I woke up. (But the fats didn't.) What a sad life I'm having, I've no holidays even when I'm having holidays. What is going on ? ~ I've so much things to do, yet no motivation. I think I'm dead, for leaving so much things undone. No matter how much I told myself I should start, I didn't. I can't stand the laziness inside of me, seriously. Somebody please knock me out. I'm committing sins everyday, for eating fast food or oily food. I can feel my fats growing each day and settling themselves on the fats which are already in me. But the food is just so tempting, calling for me every now and then. I couldn't resist them at all, totally. Even the fats don't do any justice, adding on to my already oh so sad life. Life is like a permanent marker, you can draw over your mistakes, but you can never erase them. |