Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Saturday, May 2, 2009, 11:51 PM

Uncle was asking me: "Don't you feel like everyone's so fake ? What they say & do.. "
I was thinking what he said was quite true.
But what to do, that's the world.
Feigning made a person fake.
So everyone's fake, me, you, every single one of us.
We just have to face the fact.
Those unrealistic stuffs, we really shouldn't bother or even dream of them to come true.
Hope for better ? Forget it.
Even a small tiny wish wouldn't come true.
Look, there's this swine flu going on.
Who knows what would happen next ? Doomsday ?
Forget about unhappy stuffs, hanging on wouldn't make us happy at all.
Just look at real life cases around you.
Yes, was feeling kind of emotional. All mixed up, so don't bother. Back to show.

I'm kind of worried & i think i should apologize for my attitude.
I just want to make it clear.

And uncle, focus on your studies okay. I know you're feeling stressed on the other side too. :/