Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:14 AM

Yes HS, i've been very bored.
And you're going for class chalet again. ):
Nobody to accompany me shop, so i can only turn to spreeees.
Just joined an oldnavy spree with sistie. ~
Maybe aeropostale next.
There's sales, why not ? (:
HS is getting more and more 爱美.
She wants to try eyeliner, which is damn hard to draw la.
For me, i want to conceal my dark eye circles and pimple.
Pimples, there's one on my right cheek. Damn ugly.
The other ones just got better, and another one pop out. ):
BB cream doesn't cover my dark eye circles, sad. ):
I saw one concealer from Target.com which has lots of good reviews, with people saying this is the concealer which is way better than the expensive brands.
It will cost about $15 not inclusive of shipping fee, which is quite reasonable and it covers DARK EYE CIRCLES.
It is Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set.
I don't want to be called a PANDA anymore, so i will consider getting one. (:
And i hope i won't get any sayings for using it, please. )):

Anyway, HS you want my N73 battery ? Haha.
I will let you use till you get a new phone.
Your mum sure let you change one, believe me.
I know she will.
And and I don't know what to buy for sistie's birthday.
She wants something memorable, expensive and doesn't depreciate. Tsk.

I don't need any apologies.
But just your understanding.
I feel how you feel, painful.

And HS, i saw what you wrote.
Though i can't do much to help, i'm here for you.