Let Thy Words Be Few.

18-10-91. :D
Singapore Poly, DTRM.
DTRM/2A/07 is ♥ .

|

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

AiYin Alvin Angie BoonSiong Charissa Cheryl ChingYee Clarence ChongXiang Cynthia FSMBclarinets FSMB Geraldine HuiShi HuiNi KaiYan KianKiat Kiti
KokKeong LengChee Lydia RuiYang ShuFen SPclarinets SPSB TiacWoo WeiJie WenJie Vannie ViTing YanPing YeeChuan YeeYen YiFeng

Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:26 AM

Took the GEMS Personal Financial Planning.
Wanted the one at T17, but couldn't get in when it stated 2 slots available. ):
And i got the one at T1 instead, last slot. zz.
So BS, KK & HS need to tk the T1 slot too, no choice. (:
BS got in, KK & HS have to wait for wed ! WHEE.
Was playing Restaurant City on Facebook recently, but i got tired of it this afternoon. Hah.
Facebook has tons of lame quizzes, sometimes trying them seems to be quite fun ! :D
Anyway HS have been busy with camps recently, making me darn bored.
I granted her wish this afternoon with a MMS, since she wanted to see her spree items so badly !
I'm so nice ! Wahaha ! She's still not over her Hot-Pink-fetish.
I bet she missed me so much cause we haven't met ever since SYF day, like 1 week ? Hah.
Happy birthday to my dad and niece's dad April 7 ! :D
My nephew is so hooooked on Pet Society which is like the past of us already ! TSK.
His pet's name is PoPiah ! So weird for a kid to name the pet this la.
I miss my baby niece ! I bet she have gotten 23456787654 times naughtier !
Okay, i'm bored.